Mobile Transactions & Commerce | Why Partner
Associations, Networks, Publications, Websites & Other Media
Partnering for an event entitles you to several benefits designed to help you enhance branding, drive membership and/or add new subscribers, and in general, establish your organization as an industry leader.
The high quality and timely nature of sessions, industry updates and case studies also provide your subscribers, members and/or prospects with pertinent information for professional development.
Depending on packages, these are some options you can benefit from:
- Table-top display area at the event to network with sponsors and advertiser;
- Discounts to your current circulation/members as well as prospects;
- Logo identified as "Partner/Supporter" on all print and digital invitations distributed to senior executives and professionals within the target audience for this event;
- Inclusion as "Partner/Supporter" on Strategy Institute's conference website, along with a direct link to your website.
- Special recognition as a partner/supporter via corporate sponsorship signage and verbal and written recognition at the Conference;
- Delegate contact list for post event follow-up;
- Complimentary passes for representatives from your organization to attend the conference for networking and education purposes;
- Insertion of publication in delegate binder pocket and distribution of publication at the event
The event makes significant contributions to furthering policy and industry initiatives, and discourse on best practices, strategies and tools for success.
To partner or to find out more, please contact:
Marketing Project Manager
Strategy Institute Inc | Toronto | New York
Direct: (416) 944-9200 ext 268 | Toll Free: (866) 298-9343 ext 268 | Fax: (416) 944-0403